Fruit Loop Ride
- Our 13th Year
GV Hospice Fruitloop Ride Sub-committee present the Shepparton Hospice Fruitloop Ride 2014 .
Hope to see you in 2014.
At Princess Park, Shepparton
- 2014 ride is on Sunday September 14th-
Fruit – Naturally fresh, from our local growers
Drinks – Gatorade
Total On road support – Ambulance, Bike repair van & Sag wagon
Hot Showers - Male and female showers available the Start/Finish
Meals - Hamburgers fresh off the BBQ, Chicken Wraps, salads, fresh fruit etc…tea/coffee
WIN! WIN! WIN!
Your entry to ride (50km, 115km or 180kms) automatically places you into a draw to win:
* Extra tickets on sale on the day
- 1st Limited Edition Corsa SL 2 Replica Avanti Road Racing Team Road Bike …valued at $2999
R5 Carbon Frame, Ultegra 6800 Running Gear, Shimano RS21 Wheelset ..IN YOUR SIZE !
- 2nd Giro Aeon Helmet …valued at $325 ……in your size!
- 3rd Speed/Cadence Cordless Cyclo Computer….valued at $160
* NEW Fruitloop Ride branded Jerseys ON SALE NOW – see our EXTRAS page.
Event Distances 180km *115km 50km
Registration Opens 6:00am 7:00am 8:30am
Departure Time 7:00am 8:30am 9:30am
Cost $100.00 $100.00 $75.00
*$10 surcharge applies for all riders entering on the day of the event and non electronic entries can not be included in the prize draw.
* The 115km ride but can be reduced by 15 kms if riders wish to rest at Dookie before returning to Shepparton.
Choose a registration & payment option Entries close on Wed September 10th at 3.00 pm
Register & pay online by debit or credit card using PayPal (preferred)
Register & pay by bank transfer or cheque. Download our PDF Entry Form.
Princess Park Shepparton
(Shepparton Swans Football Club)
Shepparton – If you are unsure where Princess Park Shepparton is, Click Here to see a map.
Overview: These rides are the first of the endurance (longer distance) season, they are not a race but are meant to be simply, a challenge. They are an excellent lead into later rides like the Bay In a Day etc. No places are recorded, times kept or trophies awarded. The 50km & 115 km rides are basically over flat terrain while the 180 km event includes a 14 km climb through the Strathbogie Ranges. Training for all three events is neccessary, especially the 180km event. You should have ridden at least half each distance previously. ………………….. A minimum speed of 25 km/hr speed is expected.
What do I get for my money?
Fruit, fresh from the local orchards
Drinks – Gatorade
Free (one month) Gym membership at All About You Active Gym – 465 Wyndham St Shepparton … see extras tab
- Hot showers after the rides.
100% of funds raised to Goulburn Valley Hospice Care
Supplying free, compassionate care to the terminally ill and their families by providing:
- Volunteer Support and Nursing Care to palliative care patients.
- Pastoral Care and Equipment Loan
- Bereavement Care and Home Support
- Services in own homes, where possible